Art and Heritage Online
We’re still together. Physically, we are far apart and yet so close!... Discover Portuguese art and heritage through guided tours or virtual exhibitions, admiring works of art in detail, pixel by pixel, for as long as you wish.
Tours only a click away.
Art and Heritage in Portugal
Discover Portugal by visiting its museums, palaces and monuments through Google Arts and Culture online platform.
Besides learning important people linked to Portuguese culture, exploring works of art in detail, and visiting exhibitions online, the platform dedicated to heritage gives access to 23 art collections. Find out more about Portuguese monuments that have been classed as World Heritage sites and key museums that house some of our national treasures.
Museums, Monuments and Historical Sites
- Museu Nacional Soares dos Reis / Soares dos Reis National Museum (Porto)
- Museu Nacional Grão Vasco / Grão Vasco National Museum (Viseu)
- Museu Nacional Machado de Castro / Machado de Castro National Museum (Coimbra)
- Museu Monográfico de Conímbriga / Conímbriga Monographic Museum (Condeixa-a-Velha)
- Museu Nacional de Arte Antiga / Ancient Art National Museum (Lisboa)
- Museu Nacional do Azulejo / National Tile Museum (Lisboa)
- Museu Nacional de Arte Contemporânea – Museu do Chiado / National Museum of Contemporary Art – Chiado Museum (Lisboa)
- Museu Nacional dos Coches / National Coach Museum (Lisboa)
- Museu Nacional de Arqueologia / National Archaeology Museum (Lisboa)
- Museu Nacional da Música / Music National Museum (Lisboa)
- Museu Nacional do Traje / National Costume Museum (Lisboa)
- Museu Nacional do Teatro e da Dança / National Theatre and Dance Museum (Lisboa)
- Museu Nacional de Etnologia e Museu de Arte Popular / National Museum of Ethnology and Popular Art Museum (Lisboa)
- Casa-Museu Anastácio Gonçalves / Anastácio Gonçalves House-Museum (Lisboa)
- Palácio Nacional da Ajuda / National Palace of Ajuda (Lisboa)
- Panteão Nacional / National Pantheon (Lisboa)
- Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation - see the online exhibition or take a 360º tour