Castelo de Noudar
With an excellent strategic location, Noudar Castle was completed in 1308, and subsequently subject to various repairs.
Within the area of the castle, it is still possible to see the cistern, several ruins of houses, the 17th-century Church of Nossa Senhora do Desterro and the "canhas" - subterranean passages from the castle to the streams of Múrtega and Ardila. It is also worth noting the hexagonal wall.
The site was listed as a National Monument in 1910.