Casa da Avó
These comfortable houses recently rebuilt maintaining the original architecture, are located in the North of Portugal (Minho), on the left bank of the River Vez, one of the sides of the Peneda Geres National Park.
- Large dining/sitting room with 1 double sofa bed and fireplace;
- 1 large bedroom with 1 double bed, 1 sofa with two single beds and one private bathroom. On the same floor has 1 more bathroom.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with stove, toaster, coffee machine, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge / freezer.
- This house has cable TV, hi-fi system, DVD player, home cinema system with full surround sound, internet, eletrical heating
- Outside Grandma's house has a terrace with barbecue, dining area and stunning views of the river Vez, the valley and the mountains.
The village of Sistelo has several historical attractions to visit, of which we highlight:
- Footpaths that lead to secular Brandas of Sistelo, ideal for lovers of the contact with nature and the mountain;
- Castle Sistelo, Fountain, Parish Church, Roman bridges.
Other places to visit:
- the Shrine of Our Lady of Peneda
- Monção (Region of Avarinho wine)
- Sistelo is also famous for its 'Socalcos', which arose from the need to increase the agricultural area and counteract the slopes. These structures allowed the development of subsistence agriculture is extremely important for the survival of rural communities.
4970-645 Sistelo / Arcos de Valdevez
- Characteristics and Services
- Room facilities
- Other informations
Registration No.: 3463